Mar 13, 2018
FaceTime - Your Identity in Christ in a Selfie World
Where do you find your value? When social media presents you
with a picture of life that seems perfect when your own life seems
to fall short, how do you keep the truth of Gospel as your anchor?
And how do we, as mothers and grandmothers, equip our children in
the faith? Today, Kristen Hatton joins Karen Hodge to discuss the
importance of thinking biblically and reading in between the lines
Facetime--Your Identity in Christ in a Selfie World.
- How do you see social media encourage a culture of
- How have you been tempted to compare yourself to others when
you are on social media? Have you ever left feeling less than?
- Is Jesus disappointed in you?
- How should the work of Christ inform how we see ourselves? How
does His sacrifice define your worth?
- As a woman, is there a younger woman God is calling you to
invest in? What is keeping you from engaging her?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect to
- Kristen's Blog .