Jul 17, 2018
Faithfulness in the Afternoon of Life
What does it mean to grow old with grace and purpose? On today's
episode, we are replaying Karen's conversation with Sharon Betters
about being faithful in the afternoon of life because growing older
is hard, and we all need a little encouragement to keep our eyes on
Jesus. Listen again, and be renewed by the truth.
- As you grow older, what are some of the challenges you have
- Respond to Sharon’s statement, “Grow up, not old.”
- What do you need to do today to help become that sweet old lady
everyone wants to be around?
- What women in your life have modeled faithfulness in aging?
What did you learn from them?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you the the
people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.