Mar 12, 2019
Gospel Friendships with Sherry Lanier & Ronjanett Taylor
What does it mean to be united in Christ? Today, we have two
special guests joining Karen Hodge, Sherry Lanier and Ronjanett
Taylor, to talk about gospel friendships and how Christ makes us
one even though we can be very different.
- Do you have someone you would describe as a "gospel
- How do our differences (ethnicity, age, socio economic)
sometimes keep us from developing a gospel friendship?
- How did Sherry and Ronjanett overcome their differences?
- Why do you think it is so easy to be divided?
- What does Ronjanett say is the starting place in seeking
- How does the Gospel give us common ground with every
- How is God glorified by our unity?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
Connect with the resources about Unity in Diversity: