Feb 12, 2019
Body Image & Weight Loss With Renee Mathis
Do you like what you see in the mirror? Or do you feel like you
are stuck in the "before" picture and the "after" picture is
illusive? Today, Renee Mathis joins Karen Hodge to encourage us to
think biblically about body image and weight loss. Renee shares how
she has learned to depend on Christ in her weight loss journey.
- How do you feel about working out?
- Do you think you are thankful for what your body can do?
- Our culture promotes external, quick fixes, but Renee points us
toward something more. What does Renee say helped her journey?
- Which of the scriptures Renee shared resonated with you?
- The Bible teaches us that we are mind, body, & spirit. Do
you think most people understand that those 3 are connected when it
comes to weight loss?
- How is exercise a physical picture of sanctification?
- How can you think more biblically about your body and
CDM strengthens the Church by
connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
Connect with the resources Renee recommends: