May 21, 2019
Discipling Women in the Workplace with Jeany Jun
How is your work an opportunity to advance God's Kingdom? It's
easy to get caught up in the grind of work, but as Jeany Jun
reminds us today, work can be so much more.
- How does Colossians 3:23-24 tell us our faith should affect our
- Jeany shares how a missed opportunity to share her faith made
her think proactively about how she could naturally share her faith
given another opportunity. What are some opportunities you have to
share your faith? How could you proactively prepare to have an
answer if you are asked?
- How do you see those in the world around you struggle to make
what they do who they are? How have you struggled to see yourself
as a child of God instead of being defined by what you do?
- How does knowing you are working for the King, fuel you to
strive for excellence?
- What is the difference between working with excellence and
striving for perfection?
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
Connect with the Resources Jeany recommends: