Mar 6, 2018
E: 8 Social Media and Your Faith:
Social Media is affecting our culture everyday, and believers
aren't immune to its influence. How do we as Christians engage in
social media with a Biblical worldview, and how do we equip our
children to navigate the good, the bad, and the ugly of social
media? Today, Melanie Cogdill joins Karen Hodge to discuss social
media and how it intersects with your faith.
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- What is the importance of apologetics for Christians?
- What are some of the good things Melanie cites coming from
- What does "FOMO" mean? How could that be a bad thing?
- What has been your experience with the bad or the ugly side of
social media? Have you been hurt by it? Have you been too engrossed
- Melanie says, "We need to keep the main thing the main thing."
How does your stewardship of social media help you to focus on God,
or does it distract you from a whole-hearted pursuit of God? Is
there anything you need to change?
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.