Dec 4, 2018
Engaging Disability with the Gospel:
Is your church inviting to all people and all families? Making
the church a safe and welcoming place for all people is an
important part of engaging people with the Gospel. Today, Ashley
Belknap joins Karen Hodge to introduce us to Engaging Disability
With The Gospel, the denominational disability ministry for the
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
- How does your church accommodate those with disabilities?
- We all want relationships that are mutually encouraging. How
have you been encouraged or inspired by someone with a
- What does Ashley say is the first step of forming a plan to
- Ashley talks about the importance of taking a step towards
others in the context of relationship. Do you have someone in your
community that might have differences that affect their ability to
have community? How can you move toward that person?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with Ashley through Engaging Disability Website and on
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
Facebook for the latest updates and related
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.