May 22, 2018
Finding Purpose on Your Life's Path
Have you ever wondered about your
purpose? Does your faith affect your work and how you enjoy God in
what you are doing? Today, Anna Nash joins Karen Hodge to share how
God led her to begin a ministry called pathFinder to teach
people to align their God given gifts in His kingdom.
- Do you feel like your work is
impacting God's Kingdom?
- How do you move from head to
heart in making your purpose enjoying God for God's
- How does knowing God affect your
purpose? Have you thought through a life mission
- How does your story fit into
- What is the difference between a
story teller and a story dweller?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
Facebook for the latest updates and related
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.