Sep 11, 2018
God for Us:
Does God ever feel far away? On this episode of the enCourage
podcast, Abby Hutto joins Karen Hodge to talk about God's love and
the struggle most of us face in believing God is for us. Abby
shares her own struggle with feeling distant from God, and how her
study of the Gospel of John brought her closer to Jesus and the
love of the Father.
- How do you see the love of God talked about in the world around
- Does God the Father seem distant or angry to you?
- How does Abby say she came to see God differently?
- How does Abby say we know Jesus is close to our pain?
- How do we move from knowledge in our head to applying truth to
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources: