Sep 18, 2018
In All Things...Unshakable
Is your joy unshakable? Children can be quick to giggle, but
sometimes as adults we can struggle to find our joy. The Apostle
Paul may have known something we don't for in the book of
Philippians, he describes joy that is certainly not affected by his
circumstances. Today, Melissa Kruger shares how her study of Paul's
letter gave her an unshakeable joy.
- What is Melissa's biblical definition of Christian joy?
- How is earthly joy different from the joy of the Gospel?
- What are some reasons we struggle to have joy?
- How is community an important part of having joy?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- You can also connect with
Melissa Kruger through social media on