Mar 20, 2018
Are you a peace maker or a peace faker? The world is broken by
sin, and we carry that sin into our relationships with others. How
can we seek to be peacemakers that respond to conflict redemptively
instead of emotively? Today, Tara Barthel joins Karen Hodge to
discuss practical tools that will help us to be peacemaking
- How does having an eternal perspective affect how you deal with
- Tara describes how "escaping and attacking" are slippery slope
responses to conflict. Which of those responses have you used? How
can you commit to getting up on top of the slippery slope with
peacemaking responses to work through our conflict?
- What's the difference between a peace-faker and a
- What are the 4 G's and how could they help you to be a
- What promise does Jesus make in John 13:33 that might be an
encouragement in the face of conflict?
- Read1 Peter. What does it say about being treated poorly?
What do Psalm 37 & 73 say about having an eternal
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources: