Apr 2, 2019
The Cross-Shaped Life: Farewell Words - Upper Room Discourse -
John 14 With Susan Tyner
On today's episode Susan Tyner joins Karen Hodge to help prepare
our hearts for Easter. As we enter into John 14, Susan challenges
us to think deeply about the things Jesus said before His death and
resurrection, because Jesus really was right!
- How does John 14 describe a hard day for Jesus?
- Jesus and His disciples are facing a huge transition. How do
you see Jesus reacting to that very near change?
- How does John 14 describe a hard day for the disciples?
- How do the disciples act that reveals, as Susan put it, their
- Susan says Jesus is asking the disciples to trust Him. How is
Jesus asking You to trust Him right now?
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
See Susan Tyner's Big Bible Timeline: