May 14, 2019
Train Up a Child Gospel-Centered Resources for Discipling
Children with Meaghan May
How do you train your children in the Gospel in a way that
affects every day of their lives? In this episode, Meaghan May
shares some of the resources and strategies she is using to
disciple children both in her home and in her community.
- How is sharing the Gospel with our children more about
integration than addition?
- How do you see God with your head, your heart, and your
- Does talking about God naturally flow from your awareness of
Him? Why or why not?
- Describe some of the "Gospel classrooms" Meaghan mentions. Are
there any that you could be more intentional of utilizing?
- Why do you think it is important for parents to be the "chief
repenters" in their homes?
- Who are some Gospel Coaches in your life? How do they help you
coach your own heart with the Gospel?
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
Connect with the Resources Meaghan recommended:
Resources for Children:
CODE: 15off TO GET 15% OFF!
Resources for Parents: