May 7, 2019
Living with Autism with Lori Sealy
How do you live with autism---both personally and as a parent?
Today, Lori Sealy shares her story of hope and God's grace in the
midst of living with autism.
- Recount some of the "A's" Lori mentions as part of her
- How does Lori say autism is largely misunderstood?
- How is autism like a frayed speaker wire?
- How would you respond to that neurological noise Lori
- Who do you know that might be somewhere on the autism spectrum?
How could you take a step toward him or her with "intentional
- What can your church do to show "intentional compassion"?
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with
Connect with Lori and her articles:
Resources Lori recommends: