Aug 7, 2018
Shattered--Breaking Free of the Image of Good, to Become the
Image of God:
Are you tired of living with that "good girl" mask? Do you long
to stop doing and start being? Today, we are replaying Karen's
conversation with Elizabeth Garn as they discuss what it means to
be an image bearer of God.
- Elizabeth described a time when she realized she just couldn't
be "good" enough? Have you ever felt that way?
- How does it feel to know that God created you in His image with
- What does Genesis 1 say about the creation of man and
- How did the fall affect our interactions with other image
- How do you struggle to live in the truth that you are created
to reflect God in your home, neighborhood, community and even the
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- TGC Article: