Jun 12, 2018
The Secret of Contentment
How much is enough? Do you really believe that God is good and
sovereign over your circumstances? In this episode we are replaying
Karen's conversation with Melissa Kruger as they go back to the
beginning of our discontentment to see what the Bible says about
coveting and the real secret to contentment. It's worth a second
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- What is the “next thing” that you are waiting for that makes
- What could you do today to foster a deeper relationship with
the Lord in this season of life? What obstacles will you need to
- Melissa says the enemy of contentment is covetousness. Do you
agree or disagree?
- Respond to Brenae Brown’s statement: The opposite of scarcity
is not abundance but enough...."
- What was the real root of Eve’s problem? Do you identify with
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
Facebook for the latest updates and related
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.