Jun 26, 2018
The brokenness of this world hurts. Its broken edges rub up
against our tender hearts and pierce our relationships creating
division, conflict, and grief, but the work of Christ promises us
more than this world’s brokenness. Scripture promises us that one
day our divided hearts will be renewed and our broken relationships
will be restored. In this episode, we are replaying Karen's
conversation with Courtney Doctor as they discuss ONE, John
17:20-21, and the hope of God’s Story From Garden to Glory.
- How do you see division and brokenness in the world around
- How has your relationship with God been affected by your
- How has your relationship with others been affected by a
divided heart--either yours or theirs?
- What promise does Courtney mention from Revelation 21-22?
- How does Scripture give you hope both for your vertical
relationship with God and your horizontal relationship with
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.