Nov 20, 2018
Adoption and Foster Care
Jesus called the little children to Himself because orphans and
children are dear to His heart. Today, Shea Patrick shares about
God's faithfulness in her family's call to foster care and
adoption. She tells how her family's hope in the gospel and their
belief that the Church is called by God to care for the orphans as
He places them in families has enabled them to say yes to hard
things like fostering and adoption. And she wants us to know it is
a HUGE blessing.
- How do you see your family?
- How does the Bible broaden your definition of family?
- What are some ways that Shea says she has seen God's
sovereignty through foster care and adoption? How has she had to
trust the Lord?
- What are ways her story challenges you to trust God more?
- What are some ways your church can support those in foster care
or being adopted?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and
resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
Resources Shea Recommends:
- Tapestry Empowered to Connect