May 1, 2018
Same Here, Sisterfriend:
The adventures of motherhood can be both surprising and
isolating. Today, Holly Mackle joins Karen Hodge to share about her
new book: Same Here Sisterfriend. Join us as we laugh
alongside her mom-community and connect with others who have clung
to Jesus in the journey!
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the
people and resources you need
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with Caroline Saunders
- What is the most surprising part of motherhood?
- Do you have a funny story to share? What mom-scout badge would
you have already earned?
- How has motherhood given you a greater understanding of
- How have you struggled to find your identity in Christ instead
of in your children's behavior?
- Have you ever excused yourself from a picture because of
something external? What do you think about what Holly said, "I
want to see me the way God sees me too: covered, surrounded,
sheltered and enveloped in Christ's mighty love. That's the only
frame of mind from which to decide whether or not to get in the
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our
iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click
this podcast RSS feed
link and select your podcast app.).
- Leave an
iTunes review. These are huge
for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another woman needing
encouragement will find us.
- Like PCA enCourage Women on
Facebook for the latest updates and related
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear
more about how God is encouraging you to live the gospel in your
daily life. Shoot us an email or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast is a
source of encouragement - we'd be honored if you shared and
encouraged others to listen in.